- The ATBA certifies Arizona-bred Thoroughbreds as agent for the Arizona Racing Commission.
- The ATBA with its annual Fall Mixed Sale has established a well-known public market place, where many stakes winning and stakes producing Thoroughbreds have been sold.
- The ATBA sponsors the annual Spring and Fall Sales Stakes for graduates of its annual Fall Mixed Sale.
- The ATBA promotes restricted stakes races for Arizona-bred Thoroughbreds, including the Arizona Breeders’ Futurity, the Gene Fleming Breeders’ Derby, and the Arizona Stallion Stakes.
- The ATBA annually conducts two Breeders’ Festivals with special promotions for its members.
- The ATBA is represented in all legislative matters and key industry issues, as well as in all commission meetings of the Arizona Department of Racing.
Arizona Thoroughbred Breeders Association
2 days until the ATBA Fall Mixed Sale