- The ATBA certifies Arizona-bred Thoroughbreds as agent for the Arizona Racing Commission.
- The ATBA with its annual Fall Mixed Sale has established a well-known public market place, where many stakes winning and stakes producing Thoroughbreds have been sold.
- The ATBA sponsors the annual Spring and Fall Sales Stakes for graduates of its annual Fall Mixed Sale.
- The ATBA promotes restricted stakes races for Arizona-bred Thoroughbreds, including the Arizona Breeders’ Futurity, the Gene Fleming Breeders’ Derby, and the Arizona Stallion Stakes.
- The ATBA annually conducts two Breeders’ Festivals with special promotions for its members.
- The ATBA is represented in all legislative matters and key industry issues, as well as in all commission meetings of the Arizona Department of Racing.
Arizona Thoroughbred Breeders Association
55 days until the ATBA Fall Mixed Sale